Quality care and caring support.
Everyone deserves quality health care services.
Even if you don’t have insurance, you can pay what you can afford at health centers near you.
Health Centers and Hill-Burton Health Care Facilities
Services for everyone include:
- Help with any questions you may have about your health or situation
- Medical and dental care including routine check ups, visits, exams and tests
- Help with getting prescription medications, birth control and counseling
- LGBT care and services
- Help dealing with with mental health, depression, drugs, alcohol and HIV/AIDS
- Pregnancy care for mom and baby
- Shots that can help prevent infections and diseases
Keep in mind that these health care services may be at no cost or a reduced-cost depending on your situation or income.
Talk to your doctor or health care provider for more information.
If you don’t have a doctor, find a health center near you.
Call 877 – 464 – 4772 (option 5) for free 24/7 help finding affordable health care services for the whole family.
Call 800 – 311 – BABY (2229) for free 24/7 help finding free or low-cost health care services for pregnant women, mothers and children.
– Are there health care facilities that provide free or reduced-cost care? US Department of Health and Human Services web site. 1.usa.gov/1VlGzwh. Accessed January 24, 2016.
– Preventive care. US Department of Health and Human Services web site. 1.usa.gov/1PO0P5D. Reviewed July 27, 2015. Accessed January 24, 2016.
– How to find low-cost care in your community. Healthcare.gov web site. 1.usa.gov/1Qopz7n. Accessed January 24, 2016.
Page last reviewed: March 7, 2017 Page last updated: March 9, 2017